05 Aug VISARIS AT ANNUAL CONVENTION IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE, USA
August 1-4, the Association for Medical Imaging Management (AHRA)
NASHVILLE 5. August 2021. On August 1-4, the Association for Medical Imaging Management (AHRA) held its annual convention in Nashville, Tennessee. The Visaris delegation (CTO – Vladimir Petrovic, VP of Sales – Rick Sbordone, and Commercial Director – Predrag Gomilanovic) attended the event alongside our US partner, 1st Source Inc.
The main goal of the Visaris team was to strengthen our ongoing technological partnership with First Source Imaging for the new generation of portable x-ray devices that will further improve workflow efficiency, lower patient dose and improve image quality of diagnostic exams.
The event in Nashville featured:
– Three phenomenal, inspiring and entertaining keynotes
– Outstanding educational sessions with fresh, contemporary and topical subjects
– A mix of innovators, thought leaders, mentors and volunteers
– High-energy speakers talking about real-life scenarios and solutions
– A lively exhibit hall packed with renowned vendors, allowing people to connect for the first time since the start of the pandemic
– CE credits from ARRT
-A vibrant, beautiful location full of history, incredible talent and great food at every turn
– Friendly faces, new members and a community that felt like family
AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management is the professional organization representing management at all levels of hospital imaging departments, freestanding imaging centers, and group practices. Founded in 1973, AHRA’s 5000 members reach across the country and around the world. AHRA offers a complete slate of professional development programs including a comprehensive selection of educational conferences and seminars, networking opportunities, award-winning publications, and the Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credential.